Thursday, August 25, 2016

The Curious Creamery Product Review



I originally bought this product for the app Field Agent, but the timer ran out on that specific job. So instead of this purchase being a total waste, I decided to go ahead and make it, and review it here.

First of all, in order to make this, you have to have heavy whipping cream. Personally, this is not something I keep on hand, so that knocks of points for convenience.

Next, I must say that the packaging is completely adorable! The Curious Creamery logo itself is so cute, and the instructions inside were my favorite part! I feel that this would make the Curious Creamery products easy to make with kids and have them follow the recipe as it clearly shows each step with instructions and pictures. And did I mention that it's adorable?


Lastly, the finished product:


I unfortunately have to say that I was not at all impressed with the taste. I wasn't expecting much coming from an ice cream that you make from a box, but I was still disappointed when it wasn't that good. My mom thought it was okay, but I don't think either one of us was that impressed. 

Conclusion: 

Packaging: 10/10
Taste: 3/10
Convenience: 7/10

In my opinion, the best homemade ice cream cake is probably yoyomax12's Kit Kat ice cream cake.





No comments:

Post a Comment